Some of my favorite sound clips from Are You Being Served? are here.
If you've got any you'd like to share, please send them to me! Enjoy!
Due to some problems with the compression, I've converted all the clips to Real Audio
format. Versions 3.0 and higher will have no trouble, earlier versions might require an
upgrade. If you don't have Real Audio, visit their site for the program: Real Audio. You can download the full version
RealPlayer Plus or the FREE version RealPlayer.
- The theme song! Maybe I should make a Windows '95 sound setup!
- "What do you do to get them in this state?"
- "Come and sit next to me, Mr. Humphries, and give me a
- "May I say what a pleasure it is having your son on the
- "Mr. Humphries, are you free?" "I'm free!"
- "I'm free!"
- "That Mr. Lucas just put his hands all over me
- "Hohoho little boy..."
- "Stop him, Captain Peacock! I will not have rough workman's
hands inside my bra."
- "If it's all right with you, I'd like to drop my trousers
and display my y-fronts."
- "Having a bath at six o'clock in the morning..."
- "Mrs. Slocombe, uncover your bust."
- "Oh no, you have to have one foot in the grave before you
- "Just dangle it out of the window..."
- "I am capable of blowing my top!"
- "I've never been this way before...."
- "There is only one person who can tell me to get out of this
- "Hello, Men's Wear.." (Humphries)
- "I don't want you on the floor at this time in the
- "Oh hello, Mother!"
- "She also claimed she was hit in the posterior by a paper
- "I'm surprised you didn't wear the whole uniform."
- "You no speaka to my papa lika that!"
- "Mr. Humphries, I thought you were entirely the other
- "We're here!"
- "I hope I never meet another woman like you ever
- "Bring the figures here, to my office...."
- "Hello, Men's Wear...no this is not Mr. Humphries!"
And what collection would be complete without the Sexy Knickers
- Mr. Lucas' Unfortunate Letter
- Mrs. Slocombe's Reaction
|You may also enjoy: